[Vph-roadmap] Roadmap Teleconference

Ioannis Tsamardinos tsamard at ics.forth.gr
Wed Jun 17 18:35:44 EEST 2009

Dear Section Leaders and Roadmap participants,

Please note, this is our last tele-conference before the deadline of your
sections. It will give all of us a chance to discuss any remaining issues
for the first complete draft. So, I would kindly ask everybody to fill in

	at http://www.doodle.com/ghciukimepk8xbsm

	ALL of their available times

	by Tuesday the 23rd of June, 2009

in order to be able to schedule it at the most convenient time and maximize
the attendance. I appreciate your help in advance,

Sincerely,

IT