[Vph-roadmap] Contacts' Document

Eleni Christodoulou echristo at ics.forth.gr
Mon Jul 6 18:41:08 EEST 2009

Dear friends and colleagues,

Responding to your request at Friday's teleconference, I have produced a
document with some information on the people who collaborate for the
edition of the Roadmap. I have added to it as much information as I have
available. Please do let me know if some of these data are not correct.
This document is now at your disposal as an attachment to this email and
on the  wiki page

http://ifestos.ics.forth.gr:8890/index.php/Contacts%27_Information

I would gladly add some of your personal information (career, research
interests etc); this will bring us closer as a community. You are
encouraged to add the missing data either by editing the wiki page and
saving it at its location (preferred way) or by completing the attached
document and sending it back to me. I have put my personal information
as an example entry. When I collect all the contributions I will put
them together and send out an updated document.

Thank you very much,
Eleni Christodoulou