I'll kick this issue off by floating suggestions of a few possible FAQs. Hopefully these will trigger thoughts of other (and better) questions which we could answer. At this stage I'm not even suggesting what the answers might be.
1. Is the CRM a data model? If not, what is it?
2. The CRM comes out of the museum community. How widely can it usefully be applied?
3. How do I use the CRM to compare two different data standards?
4. Can I use the CRM to compare different ways of recording data values (dates; people's names; etc.)?
5. Can I use the RDF expression of the CRM in conjunction with other ontologies?