[Crm-sig] Issue 541 - Small Edits Checklist, now with submission form

Erin Canning erin.canning at mail.utoronto.ca
Wed May 11 18:27:08 EEST 2022

Dear all,

Thank you for your feedback on the Small Edits Form in yesterday's meeting. We have reworked the form to incorporate the changes. You can find the new Google Form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdfuoTDMU9MUl3i81DzzgVNIC4WN0bO5l5O58g-cbogOWiohA/viewform

The changes are detailed in the Issue Working Document, but in brief this is what we have done:

  1.  Reduced the number of questions and removed the specific location questions that were repetitive
  2.  Added options for extensions and translations, while also adding "sections" to the form so that a user only sees the questions relevant to them and their selection (CRMbase, translation, or extension). Additionally, only most recent versions are available as options.
  3.  Adjusted language to make it clear this applies to all documentation, as well as that these are "typos" as opposed to "errors".
  4.  The form now automatically sends a copy of the response to the submitter, and there is also an option for follow-up.

Please give it a test and let us know any further feedback you may have!

Thanks,

Erin & Philippe