[Crm-sig] Homework Issue 536, issue 583, issue 388 issue 587,

Martin Doerr martin at ics.forth.gr
Mon May 9 18:49:41 EEST 2022

Dear All,

Please find my homework (thoughts) for issue 536 (place dimensions) under:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1UlKQBmwLzypAkzmJSgaZRlNGGGr9ZBHK

For issue 583 (Observable Situation etc.), including 388 (Position
Measurement) under:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YYuo0U9jf0_AXAQ2OcpoBY7qIAL0JNgg

For issue 587, (a draft quick guide to creating classes and properties,
by George Bruseker, Christian-Emil, and I), under:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YYuo0U9jf0_AXAQ2OcpoBY7qIAL0JNgg

For real examples of applying this bottom up methodology, I hope
colleagues have prepared some presentation, which could then be included
in the resolution of issue 587.

  Email:martin at ics.forth.gr
  Web-site:http://www.ics.forth.gr/isl