[Crm-sig] Issue 541 - Small Edits Checklist, now with submission form

Erin Canning erin.canning at mail.utoronto.ca
Sun May 8 23:28:42 EEST 2022

Dear all,

The Small Edits Checklist that Philippe created as part of Issue 541<https://cidoc-crm.org/Issue/ID-541-small-edits-checklist> has now been put into use for identifying and correcting typos and other small errors found in the CRM documentation. Now that a workflow has been put into place for making the identified corrections, we would like to make this available to a wider range of people to submit errors that they have noticed: to this end, we have prepared a Google Form that can be used to collect responses, that then logs the submissions in our spreadsheet to be addressed. You can find the Google Form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSem8fVDj1ZCJf-75AaCPcioUBq3O6geVipuaf56CxxqLh_VCA/viewform

We look forward to discussing the potential usefulness of this at the upcoming SIG meeting.

Best,
Erin

[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/a6g3ReW_Z0phAVcKPQAEWiYHxC2o0bkjElK3nKTgVEtLI0LGAxGTiyvY67gA_nAkBCpVET4JEew=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSem8fVDj1ZCJf-75AaCPcioUBq3O6geVipuaf56CxxqLh_VCA/viewform>
CIDOC CRM Corrections and Edits<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSem8fVDj1ZCJf-75AaCPcioUBq3O6geVipuaf56CxxqLh_VCA/viewform>
>From CRM Issue 541: Small Edits Checklist - https://cidoc-crm.org/Issue/ID-541-small-edits-checklist Please use this form to flag small errors or typos in the CIDOC CRM documentation. Submissions will be reviewed by the CRM editors on a monthly basis and incorporated into the next version of the document. This form is for identifying errors in the English language versions of the CIDOC CRM. For flagging errors in the translated versions, please contact the working group in charge of the relevant translation.
docs.google.com