[Crm-sig] New Issue: Common Policy / Method for Implementing the .1 Properties of Base and Extensions in RDF

George Bruseker george.bruseker at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 11:41:58 EET 2022

Dear all,

Subsequent to another thread I started here I am proposing that there be a
conversation about having a standard policy and method for creating,
documenting and making available the .1 properties for base and its
extensions in the RDF serialization. At present to my knowledge the PC
classes are only available for CRMBase and relative to version 6.2.1. Other
extensions however also use .1 constructions and, moreover, CRMbase moves
forward and its PC classes should hypothetically move with it. Therefore, I
propose we discuss, create and implement a common policy for creating this
rdf derivative to support rdf implementations that adopt the .1
constructions.

Best,

George