[Crm-sig] Issue 429 Homework 'has aptitude in'

George Bruseker george.bruseker at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 22:14:25 EET 2022

Hi Matthew,

There is a long trail on this discussion nwhere there is quite some
disagreement whether we can assert knowledge or skill regarding someone so
I was going for some phrasing that was as light as possible and hence
landed on aptitude. I would be happy with has knowledge of or has skill in
or has know how of, but aptitude was an effort to be in line with epistemic
conservatives. Happy to strengthen it if everyone else would want.

Welcome back!

Best,

George