[Crm-sig] NEW ISSUE: "causal" in P14 scope note

Robert Sanderson azaroth42 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 22:45:14 EET 2022

Thanks Martin! :)

For the querying, I agree that if there's subProperty inferencing, and you
query for participated in, but the particular data uses carried out by,
that you'll still find it.
However without those inferences, or in our case, as a profile for as few
choices to make as possible in terms of implementation, we would still need
to pick one. Thus, as it's not P14, we should use P11 had participant.