[Crm-sig] About ... entity of Type?

Martin Doerr martin at ics.forth.gr
Sat Jan 1 18:39:27 EET 2022

Dear George,

I think this is a very good idea. There are thousands of archaeological
publications listing items etc. of certain types, often with reference
to museums keeping them, but library practice will only register overall
aboutness. Museum records cite such publications explicitly, but the
inverse has never been exploited systematically.

Cheers,

martin

  Email:martin at ics.forth.gr
  Web-site:http://www.ics.forth.gr/isl