[Crm-sig] Call for e-vote: LRMoo, F56 Externalization Event

Martin Doerr martin at ics.forth.gr
Thu Apr 21 16:01:34 EEST 2022

//I vote YES.

Comment: F56 is a very important concept intellectually, but probably
too abstract.  There is a question if this generalization could be saved
somewhere else.

/Rnn was remembered in (is memory of)/ actually means that someone
produced this memory. I would rather propose a another property directly
of F28: /Rnn included a memory of/: E7 Activity.  This is probably much
more useful than the Recording stuff we have discussed, is specific to
the author, and would help use with the missing documentation activity
in CRMbase. It would also help with recording of oral traditions. "/Rnn
included a memory of/:" should be restricted to physical witnesses of
the event (or via recording devices).

  Email:martin at ics.forth.gr
  Web-site:http://www.ics.forth.gr/isl