[Crm-sig] LRMoo: review of properties--request for comments

Pat Riva pat.riva at concordia.ca
Thu Apr 21 05:41:52 EEST 2022

Hello all,

The LRMoo WG has done a review of technical aspects of the LRMoo property definitions. Namely, quantifiers, as well as transitivity, symmetry, reflexivity as discussed in recent SIGs for CRMbase.
We have found some cases of questionable quantifiers.
Finally, we reviewed the handling of the .1 properties, based on the best practices recently discussed on the list.

At this point we'd appreciate anyone who would have time to review our conclusions.
These are found in a 3 page document here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u7bjA8ttGHGXRQ04PaYSGzsicyMpzc_PD_aQj5cDyx4/edit?usp=sharing

This request for comments is open until May 14 (that is until after the upcoming SIG meeting).

Many thanks, Pat

Pat Riva
Acting University Librarian / Bibliothécaire en chef par intérim
Concordia University / Université Concordia
1455 de Maisonneuve West, LB-331
Montréal, Québec H3G 1M8
Canada
pat.riva at concordia.ca