[Crm-sig] Issue 510 new proposal.

Martin Doerr martin at ics.forth.gr
Thu Sep 23 21:38:20 EEST 2021

Dear All,

Pavlos and I are making a new proposal how to deal with belief adoption,
following the introduction in the last SIG. We present now an improved
diagram, scope notes and FOL, and a possible interface with CRMtex.

The idea is to *delete I8 Conviction* and *I9 Provenanced
Comprehension*, but retain *I10 Provenance statement*. The proposed Ix1
Meaning Comprehension may be identified with a modification of TX6
Reading and text recognition be a new class in CRMtex, or TX6 Reading
may be reduced to a TX6 Text Recognition and Ix1 be a class of CRMInf.

Please read before the meeting because it is quite a lot of content to
digest when we will present this in detail in the next SIG.

Please comment!

All the best,

  Email: martin at ics.forth.gr