[Crm-sig] New Issue: Non-human Actors

George Bruseker george.bruseker at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 17:54:00 EEST 2021

Hi all,

I think this is a fruitful and interesting topic to take up. While it will
undoubtedly take a good deal of work to tease out appropriate, objectively
grounded modelling, I think this is an area that long needed looking at.
Since we have 7.1.1 firmly under our feet, this seems a very nice modelling
direction to follow. I likewise encounter various situations where non
human agents are in scope of the CH data but as of yet not in scope of CRM.
Would be great to work on expanding the ontological umbrella to manage
those elements.

Best,

George