[Crm-sig] Linked Places mapping

Øyvind Eide lister at oeide.no
Thu Sep 9 23:55:19 EEST 2021

For work on gazetteers I would suggest to bring in Humphrey Southall.

https://www.port.ac.uk/about-us/structure-and-governance/our-people/our-staff/humphrey-southall

He has been working on them for decades and argued they organise information in a way which is useful also in a digital world.

All the best,

Øyvind