[Crm-sig] Argument for an Instrument Class (and its property)

Robert Sanderson azaroth42 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 20:11:55 EEST 2021

I'm happy to take a homework to write up DNA measurement with CRM and
Instruments in mind :)

[My wife used to work for Illumina <https://www.illumina.com/>, and then
for one of their biggest customers, and was part of the team that
discovered the markers that led to Grail <https://grail.com/>]

Rob

Rob Sanderson
Director for Cultural Heritage Metadata