[Crm-sig] RDFS, XML and more

Pavlos Fafalios fafalios at ics.forth.gr
Tue Sep 7 10:47:53 EEST 2021

Dear Alexander,

Yes. As far as I know, the plan is to review and update all models based on
7.1.1 (by the corresponding working groups).
Then, we plan to also provide an RDFS implementation for these models
(whose generation has been automated to a great extent; we just need to
check if specific policies need to be considered).

Best regards,
Pavlos

On Thu, Sep 2, 2021 at 6:32 PM Alexander Huber via Crm-sig <
crm-sig at ics.forth.gr> wrote:

> Dear Pavlos,
>
> This is fabulous news, thanks to all involved!  One question: is there a
> timeline for bringing the compatible models in line with this release,
> particularly LRMoo, CRMinf, and CRMdig?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Alexander.
> --
> Huber Digital
> https://www.hubers.org.uk/

Dr. Pavlos Fafalios
Postdoctoral research fellow
Project ReKnow <https://reknow.ics.forth.gr/> (MSCA Individual Fellowship)

Centre for Cultural Informatics / Information Systems Laboratory
Institute of Computer Science (ICS)
Foundation for Research and Technology (FORTH)
   and
Visiting Lecturer
Department of Management Science & Technology (MST),
Hellenic Mediterranean University (HMU)

Address: N. Plastira 100, Vassilika Vouton, 70013 Heraklion, Greece
Email: fafalios at ics.forth.gr
Tel: +30-2810-391619
Web: http://users.ics.forth.gr/~fafalios/