[Crm-sig] Issue 554 Examples for E4 Period

Martin Doerr martin at ics.forth.gr
Fri Oct 8 20:45:59 EEST 2021

Dear All,

Here my new proposal, slightly reworked😁

* The Capital of Russia (E4) [the capital of Russia in the sense of an
administrative unit moved in historical times from Moscow to St
Petersburg and again back to Moscow. This exemplifies an administrative
unit changing place over time without temporal discontinuity]

*  The settling activity of the community of Hersinki (or Helsingfors)
(E7) [the old settlement of Helsinki (or Helsingfors) was located in the
area of the modern airport. The community moved later to settle on the
coast. This exemplifies a continued activity changing place over time
without temporal discontinuity]

* Bronze Period (E4) [Bronze Period spread out into disjoint areas
including islands such as the British Islands without temporal
discontinuity]

* Japan, the country (E4) [In 2021, the Japanese country as political
unit comprises in 6852 islands extending along the Pacific coast of Asia]

  Email: martin at ics.forth.gr