[Crm-sig] HW for Issue 528

Philippe Michon illipmich at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 18:08:51 EEST 2021

Dear all,

Next Tuesday, I will have the chance to present to you the progress report
of the CIDOC CRM Translation Guidelines Working Group. The presentation
will focus on the document called "CIDOC CRM Translation Best Practices
Guide
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/17oPq4jfMVYnOX693qHQnBg_KOobccjRqj1lRAPWwBaM/edit?usp=sharing>".
The
committee is always interested in new ideas to improve the document so do
not hesitate to write to us if you have any questions or comments.

@George, I will be happy to give you some time in my session to present
your thoughts about the translation section on the website. :)

Best,
Philippe

Le jeu. 7 oct. 2021 à 06:05, George Bruseker via Crm-sig <
crm-sig at ics.forth.gr> a écrit :

> Dear all,
>
> I was charged with HW from issue 528.
>

> http://www.cidoc-crm.org/Issue/ID-528-guidelines-and-protocols-for-translating-cidoc-crm
>
> "HW: GB to determine the most suitable place on the website for the
> translations and the translation guidelines to appear under."
>
> I hereby link my proposal for the SIG's consideration.
>

> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BiGrX_pieVCCwlNf-JQweHkwTp57mfY58SIPxBvwkhw/edit
>
> Best,
>
> George

*Philippe Michon*
Consultant en informatique appliquée à l'histoire
450-513-2313
illipmich at gmail.com
https://name.pn/philippe-michon