[Crm-sig] URI Management [Issue 460]

Pavlos Fafalios fafalios at ics.forth.gr
Mon Oct 4 11:43:04 EEST 2021

Thank you Thomas for the feedback.

It seems that we all agree on what you say, i..e on using unversioned URIs.

The below doc summarises the conclusions and the related open issues (to be
discussed at the forthcoming SIG meeting):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pU_WJcCU5R-Fz_NTU1VcjhocLG--rsb04xW9dqrCjC4/edit?usp=sharing

Best regards,
Pavlos

Email: fafalios at ics.forth.gr