[Crm-sig] CRMarcheo -embedding

Achille Felicetti achille.felicetti at pin.unifi.it
Fri Mar 26 12:30:48 EET 2021

Dear Christian-Emil,

I understand the practical need of this operation, but I also fear that this may cause further conceptual inconsistencies since, I imagine, in no way an embedding can be embedded in an A3 as the latter is a feature.

I think it would be more fruitful to apply a constrain on the use of A2 in case an A7 is instantiated … Is this reasonable?

Best,
A.