[Crm-sig] 511 e-vote, broader vision

Martin Doerr martin at ics.forth.gr
Thu Mar 25 15:01:13 EET 2021

Dear Francesco,

Thank you for these important considerations. I do support your broader
vision. I see several specific challenges that should better be
respected on a common path to this vision, which I'd like to explicate
and write up the next days, so that we can discuss and effectively
address them together.

Kind regards,

Martin

  Email: martin at ics.forth.gr