[Crm-sig] 511 e-vote

Martin Doerr martin at ics.forth.gr
Tue Mar 23 20:18:57 EET 2021

Dear Francesco,

Your concerns well respected, please let me explain a few things:

Firstly, this e-vote is not about the reduction of the range of P39 from
E1 CRM Entity to E18 Physical Thing.

The reduction was decided in the last CRM-SIG with good majority after
considering all pros and cons.

Following our rules, a decision once made by the CRM-SIG can only be
undone by raising a new issue, providing new additional arguments.

Therefore, the use of the VETO right should not be used to undo an
orderly decision taken by the SIG.

Nevertheless, let me

On 3/23/2021 3:20 PM, Francesco Beretta via Crm-sig wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> as already stated in the SIG meeting, I'm concerned with monotonicity,
> and more largely with substantially changing the substance of a class
> without changing its identifier: E16 remains E16 but "measuring the
> nominal monetary value of a collection of coins" is now _excluded_.

Firstly,

  Email: martin at ics.forth.gr