[Crm-sig] CRM translation working group

Pat Riva pat.riva at concordia.ca
Wed Mar 10 06:24:46 EET 2021

I am also interested in participating in this group.
I have had experience with managing standards translation for library cataloguing standards and would be able to contribute that perspective.

Pat

Pat Riva

Associate University Librarian, Collection Services (on leave)

Concordia University

Vanier Library (VL-301-61)

7141 Sherbrooke Street West

Montreal, QC H4B 1R6