[Crm-sig] CRM translation working group

Franco Niccolucci franco.niccolucci at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 17:49:58 EET 2021

I am interested, please let me know the meeting details in due time.

To our Japanese colleagues: in one of my projects, we have a team from NARA, the contact person is Yuichi Takata, ytakata at nabunken.go.jp
They are currently preparing the mapping of their heritage data to a CIDOC CRM compatible ontology, so perhaps Yuichi or one of his colleagues might wish to help you, if useful.

Best regards

Franco

Prof. Franco Niccolucci
Director, VAST-LAB
PIN - U. of Florence
Scientific Coordinator ARIADNEplus
Technology Director 4CH

Editor-in-Chief
ACM Journal of Computing and Cultural Heritage (JOCCH)

Piazza Ciardi 25
59100 Prato, Italy