[Crm-sig] Issue:530 Bias in the CRM

Erin Canning erin.canning at mail.utoronto.ca
Mon Mar 8 21:01:26 EET 2021

I would also like to be involved in this discussion, please! I too have a reading list on the subject that I would be happy to share; I have been meaning to pull everything into a Zotero library and this is a good excuse to do so. For a single article to start things off, I would recommend Miriam Posner's "What's Next: The Radical, Unrealized Potential of the Digital Humanities"<https://dhdebates.gc.cuny.edu/read/untitled/section/a22aca14-0eb0-4cc6-a622-6fee9428a357> as an interesting read.

Best,
Erin

Erin Canning
canninge at uoguelph.ca<mailto:canninge at uoguelph.ca>