[Crm-sig] Issue:530 Bias in the CRM

Athanasios Velios thanasis at softicon.co.uk
Mon Mar 8 19:52:36 EET 2021

Fantastic! Thank you for sharing and you are first in the list.

For the rest in list and if you did not attend today's sessions,
following discussion for issue 530, a working group is being formed to
discuss bias in the CRM. Please let me know if you wish to contribute to
the discussion.

All the best,

Thanasis