[Crm-sig] Propose New Issue: Named Graph Usage Recommendations / Guideline Document

George Bruseker george.bruseker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 08:51:51 EET 2021

Dear all,

I'm pleased to report that this issue has made the official SIG issue list:

http://www.cidoc-crm.org/Issue/ID-526-named-graph-usage-recommendations-guideline-document

For all interested parties to this issue with knowledge and experience, a
very warm welcome is extended to attend the session.

and is scheduled to be discussed in the second session of the first day of
the upcoming SIG, that is on Monday, March 8, 2021.

The official agenda due out soon.

Best,

George