[Crm-sig] Hohfeld and Institutional Theory of Law

João Oliveira Lima joaoli13 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 15:25:24 EEST 2021

Dear All,

     I would like to inform the publication of "Casting the Light of Theory
of Opposition onto Hohfeld's Fundamental Legal Concepts" in the Legal
Theory journal  (
https://www.cambridge.org/core/journals/legal-theory/article/casting-the-light-of-the-theory-of-opposition-onto-hohfelds-fundamental-legal-concepts/E9DDC307B253CE3EDFD66E378EAE68D0
).

     In this article, in addition to offering a more complete version of
Hohfeld's conceptual framework, we connect this framework to the
institutional view of law. In addition, the theory of opposition is very
interesting, and could be applied in a broad spectrum.

Kind regards,

Joao Lima