[Crm-sig] E-vote for issue 493 (example templates)

Athanasios Velios thanasis at softicon.co.uk
Wed Jun 23 19:11:46 EEST 2021

Dear Maja,

Good point, I think it would be useful to add that there is a separate
tool to keep track of the works cited in the document (i.e. the Zotero
library) which takes care of the formatting of the bibliography
automatically, but of course someone needs to enter the references in
that. I can add a note.

All the best,

Thanasis