[Crm-sig] Issue 533 - Disambiguation of polysemous concepts

Achille Felicetti achille.felicetti at pin.unifi.it
Thu Jun 17 13:49:59 EEST 2021

Dear All,

Please find enclosed my HW for issue 533 (disambiguation of polysemous concepts used as ontological classes).

This document is also available in the related folder of the "Issues; Working Documents” shared drive (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JhXMH3z8FW55XcyQcQ-XNud1jctTQ-naOf6VJuNC70Y/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JhXMH3z8FW55XcyQcQ-XNud1jctTQ-naOf6VJuNC70Y/edit?usp=sharing>).

I have reshaped the reasoning about “inscription” and its polysemic value as discussed during last SIG under issue 368.

The content can be freely condensed, integrated or adapted to be used as contribution to the Modelling Principles documentation (—> issue 351).

Bests,
Achille