[Crm-sig] Issue 527 Modelling Provenance of Intangible Heritage

Martin Doerr martin at ics.forth.gr
Wed Jun 16 15:45:53 EEST 2021

On 6/16/2021 11:56 AM, Дарья Юрьевна Гук wrote:
> Any system should have common basis.
> Intangible heritage has one source - human activity, and appears as a
> result of it (reflections: myths, legends, oral heritage...) or in
> process (dances and songs, food). If you have doubts, look the
> Shumerian tablets. All is already described there.
I fully agree! My question was about the details, the complexity of
describing collectivity, at the level of multiple actions and
interactions, coherent or similar actions of coherent groups, or
incoherent sets of people, observing  the Troian War and consolidating
stories from it...

All the best,

Martin

  Email: martin at ics.forth.gr