[Crm-sig] Issue 360 LRMoo, Homework
pat.riva at concordia.ca
Wed Jun 16 04:04:21 EEST 2021
Just a heads up that homework for LRMoo is posted in the Google drive in a directory for Issue 360, and can be seen here:
There are a number of sub-parts to be discussed. The hope is that everything that is structural can be addressed.
A quick summary of the most significant points:
* F5 Item: propose to change the superclass
* F34 Controlled Vocabulary, F35 Nomen Use Statement, propose depreciation, and thus review of related properties (some propose depreciation, others moved)
* Approve scope notes for new properties R74 uses expression of and R75 incorporates
* Determine correct superproperties for the remaining ones that don't have them
* F30 Manifestation Creation: this is just improving the wording of the scope note for clarification
The most important files are present, but a couple more are on their way and will be added to the directory.
Associate University Librarian, Collection Services (on leave)
Vanier Library (VL-301-61)
7141 Sherbrooke Street West
Montreal, QC H4B 1R6
pat.riva at concordia.ca<mailto:pat.riva at concordia.ca>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Crm-sig