[Crm-sig] Issue 274: archetypical sounds

Athanasios Velios thanasis at softicon.co.uk
Tue Jun 15 18:15:07 EEST 2021

Maybe we have failed to document the issue in its development but my
understanding was that we were looking for use cases from sound arts
where a sound piece with distinct identity (for example) has been used
as part of another sound piece. The integration would have been required
to identify these as related separate entities thus providing an
additional argument for the new class. This is different to the typical
preservation metadata documented for audio recordings or performances.

All the best,

Thanasis