[Crm-sig] Issue 274: archetypical sounds

George Bruseker george.bruseker at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 12:24:48 EEST 2021

I imagine I'm running fast at windmills here but I already prepared a
homework for this several sigs ago in which I list dozens of collections of
sounds. There is documentation and research on sound in CH.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ziNlZNCAYxAATNP7jycBPKT-v9Rhg4RUHt4dlpPS4-c/edit

What exactly are we searching for in this issue?