[Crm-sig] Issue 537 Homework

Athanasios Velios thanasis at softicon.co.uk
Mon Jun 14 11:58:19 EEST 2021

I have created a quick drawing which I think captures the proposed
changes if people find it easier instead of the text (I do :-) ). I
think the proposed changes seem reasonable and also help tidying up the
property hierarchy.

drawio:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gmk1pmiKS6cCrUZDZ5iIL8UVqq_TmRxc/view?usp=sharing

pdf: