[Crm-sig] Issue 419: Activity plans

Achille Felicetti achille.felicetti at pin.unifi.it
Wed Jun 9 10:29:17 EEST 2021

Dear Thanasis,

I also tend to be in favour of your option 3 because in my opinion, the planning problem is transversal and concerns many disciplines and many areas, not just the social one. Recently, I have been working on the modeling of laboratory analyses, their preventive planning and the related definition of research protocols that require this type of approach.

But the same kind of planning is required, for example, for the preparation and 3D digitisation of objects and monuments in archeology and for many other similar activities.

I think that having an extension dedicated exclusively to this topic could have a general value and usefulness for many researchers and I would naturally be very happy if you could coordinate its development.

Ciao,
Achille