[Crm-sig] HW Questions - #534, #519

Robert Sanderson azaroth42 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 21:03:52 EEST 2021

#534 - In that RDF doesn't allow for meta-properties, we would need to
reify anyway. At which point we couldn't use a shortcut. So while I
understand the challenge, I don't have (or need) a solution. Seems like it
would need to be on a case by case basis to determine the relationship of
the meta property to the main property anyway?

#519 - I think we exhausted time, energy and options in the last SIG on
this one. Not sure what evidence we were looking for that would make a
difference?

Rob

--
Rob Sanderson