[Crm-sig] Proposal/though: Add URLs to official documentation

George Bruseker george.bruseker at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 15:02:17 EEST 2021

Dear all,

Thanks for your feedback on this. So it sounds like there is interest in
discussing this as an issue in the next SIG.

The proposal that was in my mind was that the specification document (the
word/pdf) would also have the URL/I as a hotlink in the documentation of
the class or property and that if you clicked this it would bring you to
the server which would guide you to the definition of the class in some
structured format be that RDFS or OWL or the detailed documentation format
on the website:
http://www.cidoc-crm.org/Entity/E3-Condition-State/version-7.1.1 .

But there may be other perceptions or ideas around the best way of
including this conveniently and where.

Best,

George