[Crm-sig] Relationship CRMDig & PREMIS OWL

Miel Vander Sande miel.vandersande at meemoo.be
Wed Apr 28 10:18:20 EEST 2021

Hi all,

Thanks for the pointer to PARTHENOS, inspiring project indeed! @Robert any
documentation on your alignment with LinkedArt?
I think a review from my side will be inevitable; at least for my use case.
I'll have to think about how to document this so others can weigh in.
That said, we already use PREMIS in production, so it will most likely be
an alignment from PREMIS to CRM/LinkedArt than the other way around.

Best,

Miel