[Crm-sig] Relationship CRMDig & PREMIS OWL

Robert Sanderson azaroth42 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 17:19:31 EEST 2021

George Bruseker and I have also done some work to try and align the
Parthenos model with Linked Art, as a first step toward (hopefully)
bringing the results back to CRMdig.

CRMdig, in my opinion, is very messy and needs a complete overhaul.
Comparing Premis (v3), Parthenos and the Linked Art extension could be a
nice process to clean it up a bit.

Rob

Rob Sanderson
Director for Cultural Heritage Metadata