[Crm-sig] Relationship CRMDig & PREMIS OWL

Franco Niccolucci franco.niccolucci at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 15:08:57 EEST 2021

Dear Miel

the project PARTHENOS has developed a CRM-compliant extension of CRMdig which could be useful for you, called the PARTHENOS Entity Model (PEM).

It adds several useful entities such as Project, Service, Software etc. further developing and specializing concepts already defined in CRMdig. It does not address explicitly the audiovisual domain, which could be an interesting add-on easily developed.

PEM is fully described in the project deliverable D5.1, available from here:

https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.2668433

For any further information/clarification you can contact directly the deliverable authors or myself.

Best wishes

Franco

Prof. Franco Niccolucci
Director, VAST-LAB
PIN - U. of Florence
Scientific Coordinator ARIADNEplus
Technology Director 4CH

Editor-in-Chief
ACM Journal of Computing and Cultural Heritage (JOCCH)

Piazza Ciardi 25
59100 Prato, Italy