[Crm-sig] The EPISA project on the P15 Virtual Poster Session

João Oliveira Lima joaoli13 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 18:11:39 EEST 2020

Dear Maria Almeida,

      Congratulations on your poster about the Episa Project!

      I think the main message of your work is that the CIDOC CRM model
allows you to structure a significant amount of information in the ISAD(G)
format, exposing it as linked data according to a model already used by
libraries and museums --- something that the ICA's RiC model (Records in
Context) would not be able to do.

Kind regards,

Joao Lima
Federal Senate (Brazil)