[Crm-sig] Describing Exhibitions ?

Thomas Francart thomas.francart at sparna.fr
Fri Mar 6 13:29:55 EET 2020

Hello

Has anyone already described Exhibitions using the CIDOC-CRM ? I have a
use-case where we thought it could make sense to publish/disseminate data
about exhibitions, mostly to state the list of objects in the museum that
"participated in" the exhibition.
Can the group of items that participated in an exhibition be considered as
a E78_Collection, curated by some curator ?
Which would be the main entities of the model that participate in this
use-case to state that an item participated in an exhibition ?

Cheers
Thomas

--

*Thomas Francart* -* SPARNA*
Web de *données* | Architecture de l'*information* | Accès aux