[Crm-sig] Change CIDOC CRM Symbolic Logic Representation of Implication and Equivalence / If and Only If

George Bruseker george.bruseker at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 17:01:55 EEST 2020

Dear all,

Thank you for participating in this e-vote. I would like to announce the
outcome of the vote now that the voting period is over.

Both proposals, to change the symbolic representation of implication and
equivalence to a new form, were accepted.

Twelve votes were cast and each of these changes passed with unanimity.

Sincerely,

George