[Crm-sig] Introductions - Philippe Michon - Semantic Web Analyst at CHIN

Martin Doerr martin at ics.forth.gr
Fri Jun 5 21:37:47 EEST 2020

Dear Philippe,

CHIN has been one of the founding members of CRM-SIG, actually the
formation of the CRM-SIG took place in Ottawa during the CIDOC 2000
Conference. Patricia Young played an essential role in our understanding
of managing large amounts of cultural heritage data and in the shaping
of the CIDOC CRM itself from its conception in 1996 on. Kati Geber later
continued as active and valuable representative of CHIN in the CRM-SIG.

Since CHIN never resigned from being member of CRM-SIG, but just did not
have an active representative, it is a great pleasure for us just to
register and welcome you as new representative of CHIN in CRM-SIG! We
are looking forward to your participation in our discussions, virtual
and physical meetings, to learn more about and from your projects, and
to take up your contributions.

With best wishes,

Martin

  Email: martin at ics.forth.gr