[Crm-sig] HW ISSUE 438, No E18 IsA E92

Martin Doerr martin at ics.forth.gr
Mon Jan 27 20:07:06 EET 2020

Dear All,

Here my complete attempt to implement breaking the IsA between physical
things and spacetime volumes. In the attached, the change tracking
describes all changes between the previous version and the new one I
could think of.

It implements the decisions of the last SIG Meeting.

In yellow are marked some properties that may have an added
spatiotemporal formalization about the presence of parts.

  Email: martin at ics.forth.gr