[Crm-sig] ISSUE P114-P120, Allen operators -email vote(?)

Bekiari Xrysoula bekiari at ics.forth.gr
Tue Jan 28 11:54:18 EET 2020

Dear Christian-Emil

The crm-sig decided the deprecation of Allen operators from CRMbase to
CRMarchaeo in 42nd (November in Berlin) and 43rd meeting (March in
Heraklion). Please see the details in
http://www.cidoc-crm.org/Issue/ID-282-mappings-of-crmarceo-and-eh as
well as in the minutes of those meetings

all the best

Chryssoula

Στις 12/1/2020 10:29 π.μ., ο Christian-Emil Smith Ore έγραψε:
> Dear all,
> In the October 2019 meeting in Iraklio, we did a general cleanup of
> the CRM-document based on Martin's and my general review. It was a
> general understanding that the  SIG had decided that the following
> temporal relations should be deprecated in the CRMbase and reappear in
> CRMarcheo:
> P114 is equal in time to
> P115 finishes (is finished by)
> P116 starts (is started by)
> P117 occurs during (includes)
> P118 overlaps in time with (is overlapped in time by)
> P119 meets in time with (is met in time by)
> P120 occurs before (occurs after)
>
> However, I cannot find any traces of such a decision neither in the
> amendment part, in the minutes the previous two years nor in the list
> of issues.
>
> I suggest that this decision could be done by email vote.
>
> Best,
> Christian-Emil

Chryssoula Bekiari
Research and Development Engineer

Center for Cultural Informatics / Information Systems Laboratory

N. Plastira 100, Vassilika Vouton, GR-700 13 Heraklion, Crete, Greece
Phone: +30 2810 391631, Fax: +30 2810 391638, Skype: xrysmp
E-mail: bekiari at ics.forth.gr
Web-site: http://www.ics.forth.gr/isl/index_main.php?l=e&c=231