[Crm-sig] The archivists are (stil) a different sect ?

Robert Sanderson RSanderson at getty.edu
Mon Jan 27 19:40:50 EET 2020

Yes indeed! I was very happy to see your emails about this in the past 😊

Our lead archivist is also progressive and looking to shift the attention of her staff to be more valuable for discovery and access of digitized representations of the physical objects, but culture is the hard part rather than technology of course.

Rob