[Crm-sig] The archivists are (stil) a different sect ?

Maria Jose de Almeida m-jose.almeida at dglab.gov.pt
Mon Jan 27 19:04:08 EET 2020

The Portuguese National Archives are working on a new data model for
archival description with CIDOC-CRM… I guess Portuguese archivists are
coming to realize that it is indeed an improvement to the archival
practices :-)

We presented the project at the 2018 annual conference in Herklion:
http://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.2594705 //

--
Maria José de Almeida
Técnica Superior